Why Work Here?
“Transformative Technology, Awesome CEO, Great Benefits, Room for Growth.”
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our rapidly growing team. You will provide high-level administrative support for the executives at our company.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by clients, executives and boards of directors
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Making travel and conference arrangements for executives
- Onboarding new employees
- Performing office duties including ordering supplies and managing records
- Location: 361 Newbury St. (Boston, MA.)
- Relaxed dress code in the office
- Fun open office environment
- 100 ft from Hynes Convention Center T stop
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Must be comfortable in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Intellectually curious
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and customer relationship skills
- Focuses on results and success, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Takes personal responsibility for meeting deadlines and delivering quality work
- Strives to continually improve existing methodologies, processes, and deliverable templates
- Relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner
- Comfortable dealing with people that have a range of core skill sets (developers, project managers, data scientists and senior management)
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- BS or BA. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Significant experience in Executive Assistant skills. Actual hands-on experience is more important than formal education
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a legal resident or US citizen
As a start-up, we want you to be able to grow with us. You’ll be able to learn from a management team with a combined 60+ years of technical and medical expertise and a history of successful exits. Our founder has developed 70+ systems in his career, 2 of which are still number 1 in the world today.
Apply to HR@aliviaanalytics.com
About Alivia Analytics:
Alivia Technology is a healthcare analytics company focused on building Fraud, Waste, and Abuse toolsets and solutions for Private and Public Healthcare Payers in the US and Canada. Up to 10% of every dollar spent is Fraud, Waste, or Abuse in the US Healthcare system. That amounts to up to 370 Billion dollars lost annually. Identifying new ways to bend the cost curve is going to be essential to making healthcare affordable and effective in the future. If you are interested in expanding your responsibilities and career while building world-class analytic systems and analyzing data for social good, come and join us.