July 30 – August 2, 2023
Westin Kierland | Scottsdale, AZ
Expert Panel & Booth 26 Demos | Event Website
Alivia Analytics is a proud sponsor of the 2023 NAMPI Conference. During this four-day event, Alivia will showcase its secure and compliant Payment Integrity Software and Services with Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care expertise for Government Health Programs. Discuss your needs and challenges with us during the following venues:
MON 7/31, 3:40 PM MST
This expert panel will discuss the movement from post-payment to pre-payment, outsourcing to SmartSourcing, process automation, the vision of AI in the future, and security.
- Michael Taylor, MD, Moderator and CEO of Alivia Analytics.
- Dale Carr, Director at Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance (MMAC).
- Steve Goldberg, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer at Alivia Analytics and a recognized clinical expert and FWA executive formally with Quest Diagnostics and Coventry Health Care.
- Scott Whyte, Partner at Health Enterprise Partners and IT executive from the healthcare industry.
Software Demos & Expert Consultations at Booth 26
Alivia’s solutions for Government Health Programs include:
- Overpayment identification and recovery support
- Fraud analytics and case management
- Medical, behavioral, pharmacy, dental, lab claims
- Inpatient, outpatient, telehealth claims
- Advanced AI and reporting tools
Our customers report very low false positive rates of <1-2%. Much higher rates persist in the industry, some up to 30%.
What Clients Say
“Reduces false positive rate to under 1%”
“300% increase in recoveries.”
“What would have taken 20 years was completed in just a few hours.”
“11X ROI within the first few months of using the tool.”
Alivia Analytics specializes in payment accuracy solutions for healthcare payers / insurers and processors / administrators, leveraging hundreds of years of combined medical, clinical, and law enforcement experience. Alivia’s proprietary, state-of-the-art software rapidly delivers the only seamless analytics solution in the healthcare industry, impacting billions of dollars in fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA). Our purpose-built platform is designed to tackle the multi-billion dollar problem with speed, accuracy, and adaptability, with the lowest false positives in the industry.