We are looking forward to sponsoring and presenting at NHCAA 2021. The NHCAA Institute for Health Care Fraud Prevention’s Annual Training Conference (ATC) is recognized as the single-most important health care anti-fraud event, spotlighting trends and emerging schemes.
In the Trenches with State of Missouri: What Actually Works When You’re Building a Top-Tier Payment Integrity Unit
Date and Time: November 18th 1:15-2:15pm ET
- Dale Carr, Director, Missouri Medicaid Audit & Compliance (MMAC)
- Alex Kormushoff, President and COO, Alivia Analytics
About the Session:
When you’re responsible for Medicaid payment integrity and protecting billions in taxpayer dollars, building a top-tier payment integrity unit is critical. With the landscape changing so fast, how do you stay ahead? Join us for an impactful session where you’ll hear directly from Dale Carr, Missouri’s Director of Medicaid Audit and Compliance, as he shares his real-world experience and best practices.
Dale will share his experience from the trenches for payers looking to:
- Find the right tool for the right job
- Empower people with the right data
- Enable teams with actionable answers
- Identify and quantify systematic solutions
You’ll walk away with actionable ideas and best practices to put right to use for your health care payment integrity program. See you at the session!